sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

KNOWLEDGE


"Knowledge does not make the Wise
practice but convinced
of learning for the good
this is wise ... "

"A title alone demonstrates knowledge,
knowledge is strengthened only with practice
and only well-intentioned practice demonstrates wisdom "

Order is said not impoverish ...
if anything I get to win ...
But ... is it good to ask without giving?,
Or without calling anything?.

If the measuring stick,
expected one to be measured,
Why wait I ask,
if what I have not I?

If you ask me .. who am I,
and I answered thoroughly,
I did not explain the science,
and another strong inside.

Request to be better;
or be better without asking ...
resulting in daily living,
Maybe we already have.

If we must,
the distribute rich;
as a tree grows,
and invites us shade.

Request for asking amazed,
Whom all gives us ...
and giving of love is,
our best ask.

As notes in song,
enrich their message,
make this short trip,
able to give without asking.

And so in daily life,
we have as pause,
a break to our cause,
ordered not to ask.

Our giving is a request,
and ask without giving nothing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario