martes, 10 de julio de 2012

TIME


Time stands still in a why?
then back to yesterday ...
the search for explanations or reasons
in the hysteria of my story
recently left the maze
and found ten thousand ways,


my questions were hung
a wire infinity


now I do not stop to question
then I realized that with each response
new question arises,


and now I have only a present
memories were in a drawer of my memory and a few times,


and my dreams are more quickly
my reality,
occasionally caress any,
but they are so difficult to tame,
I measure my steps and step
I measure the height of my soul
has grown despite injuries
I think I learned to love with my eyes closed
and the face that why?
time marches on
and only one answer for if ...


love is more than a thought
this is interpreted
is a feeling, a diamond in the rough
now see no shine
that alone can give and give and give ...
talves your traveling soul find this dimension ...
talves soon ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario